Skip to main content

OMG! What I saw_II

It was a good Friday!
 
The mind was fresh in the morning, like a dew.
 
I was planning to go around the Pashupati again after a long time.
 
Actually, I used to go there at least twice a year.
 
It is a very peaceful and divine place for many people.
 
But the bad luck is that of polluted Bagmati, though people deeply believe in Bagmati's water.
 
Okay, back to the topic.
 
The timing was going outstandingly.
 
I was alone on my old bike.
 
The eyes were very curious about everything seen in that way.
 
On the basis of the location and situation, the incident rays of the sun on one of the beautiful creations of God (like an angel) reflected my
 
eyes.
 
The eyes were taken aback.
 
The wheels of the bike stopped rolling.
 
I stopped.
 
I stopped by the steps.
 
Words brought me to a halt.
 
It was like a speechless situation was there.
 
Although,
 
I wanted to talk to this angel who stopped me.
 
I had a lot of questions for her, like why she only stopped me in this crowd.
 
As I thought, she took action to brief herself.
 
I was so curious about her words.
 
Her very dangerous and one-of-a-kind words revealed the freight condition to me.
 
She introduced herself as a ghost.
 
I was just thinking about how to control myself.
 
It was just a terrific movement.
 
Nobody knew that I was talking with a ghost on a day in the crowds of Pashupati.
 
When we moved to Aryaghat,
 
A dead body was lying on the inclined stone slab (barmanal) on the right bank of the Bagmati River.
 
She told me that she could talk with the soul of this dead body.
 
Then I asked a question—can you give life to this body?
 
Yes, she said. one condition.
 
Me: What's that condition?
 
"If you're ready to go with me," she said.
 
Me: OMG! That's your condition!
 
I am sorry! Leave me now. I have to see more. I have to do more in life.
 
Then she went from there, bringing the soul of this dead body.
 
Tringggg... ringggg..... Trigg
 
Ringing alarm!
 
Ufff!!
 
What I saw!
 
 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

पर बाट देशलाई हेर्दा।

परदेश बाट देशलाई हेर्दा। हाम्रो आफ्नै भुगोल छ। भाषा छ। आफ्नै धर्म छ। देवता छ्न आफ्नै। नभएको त बुझाइ मात्र हो। आफ्नै इतिहास छ। भित्तामा आफ्नै पात्रो छ। गति आफ्नै छ। नभएको त गति तिब्र मात्र हो। सन्सार हेर्नलाई सगरमाथा छ। फेर्नको लागि सफा हावा छ। अन्नको लागि तराइको फाट छ। भिमकाय पहाड छ्न, खानी छ, मुलको पानी छ  नहुनु पर्ने चाँइ हैरानी मात्र हो। आफ्नै गित छ्न संगीत छ्न। गायक छ्न गायिका छ्न। चलचित्र पनि आफ्नै छ्न। हिरो छ्न, हिरोईन छ्न। खड्किन थालेको चाइ आफ्नै कथा हो। हामी सग के छैन? हामीसग हिड्नलाई बाटो छ। पुरानो सभ्यताको पाटो छ। आफैले आर्जेको देशको माटो छ। नहुन पर्ने चाइ जात-धर्मको नाउँमा फाटो हो। हेर्ने हो भने हामी सग पहिला नै धेरै कुरा छ्न। बिधुतको लागि खोला-नदि छ्न। पर्यटनको लागि सुन्दर  प्रकृति छ। सन्तुलित हावा पानी छ। न बनाय हुने भनेको दुत्सित मात्र हो। बिद्यालय छ्न। बिश्वबिद्धालय छ्न। बिध्या पिठ छ्न। बिद्यार्थी छ्न( अहिले सम्म) खड्किएको भनेको देशलाइ चाहिने पाठ्यक्रम र पठन पाठन हो। सानो भूगोल भैकन पनि हाम्रो देश सग धेरै कुरा छ। हिमाल छ।  हिमालमा हिउँ छ( अहिले सम्म) सबै हिमाल विशाल छ्न।

मेरो साधारण बुझाइ, यो दौड हो कि भागदौड ?

मेरो साधारण बुझाइ,  यो दौड हो कि भागदौड ? जिजुबुवाहरु कतै जानुभएन। धेरै हिड्नु पर्ने बाटो अप्ठ्यारो भएर हो कि वा आफ्नै माटोमा सबै थोक देखेर हो, गाउँ घर तिरै रमाउनु भयो। हजुरबा पुस्ता अलि पर  भारत बर्मा सम्म पुग्नु भयो। केही पढ्नुभयो  केही नयाँ कुरा सिकेर आउनुभयो। तर उतै हराउनु भएन। गाउँ फर्किएर गाउँ मै अर्थोपार्जन र बिधालयहरु स्थापना गर्नु भयो। बाउहरुको लागि सपना देख्नु भयो। खेतवारि जोडि घर धनसार बनाउनु भयो।बुवा पुस्ताले बिधालयमा केही पद्न पाउनु र नया कुरा सिक्न पाउनु भयो। यो पुस्ताले हजुरबाहरुको सपना बुझेन्न वा आफ्नै सपना पूरा गर्न भौतारियो, कोहि बिदेश गए कोहि शहर पशे। बिदेश जाने थोरै थिए धेरै फर्किए, पछि आफनै थाक थलोमा। शहर पस्नेहरु शहर मै हराए। नातिहरु जन्मिने क्रम जारि नै रह्यो। नाति हरु ठुला हुन्दा सम्म धेरै ठाउँ बाटो ले जोडियो। सन्चार माध्यमले धेरै मान्छेहरुसग जोडिए। नयाँ कुरा धेरै थाहाँ पाए। सपना र चाहाना पनि तेहि अनुसार परिवर्तन भयो।  देशले मात्र उनिहरुका चाहाना पुर्याउन सकेन भनुम।धेरै लागे बिदेश। अहिले सम्म लागिरहेछ्न । अब पनाति हरु उतै जन्मिने भए, उनिहरुको सपना यो धर्तीले थेग

Chungthang Hydro-Dam Breach: Lessons for Nepal's Big Hydropower Ambitions

Chungthang Hydro-Dam Breach: Lessons for Nepal's Big Hydropower Ambitions Introduction: A catastrophic glacial lake outburst triggered flash floods in North Sikkim's Mangan district on October 4, 2023, leading to the breach of Sikkim's Chungthang dam, the largest hydropower project in the state. This incident has sent shockwaves through the region, emphasizing the need for Nepal to carefully assess the risks associated with large hydropower dam projects. To make informed decisions, Nepal must draw lessons from past dam failures and natural disasters, understanding the implications of such events on a national scale. The Chungthang Hydro-Dam Disaster: The Chungthang dam, a vital component of the 1200 MW Teesta Stage III Hydro Electric Project, is a symbol of power generation in the region. However, the recent breach underscores the potential consequences of dam failures. As flash floods wreaked havoc in Chungthang and Mangan districts, damaging infrastructure and lea